Grandmaster Kim has taught martial arts for over forty years in both Korea and the United States. He has coached his students to the Olympic games, trained world champions and been an advocate for martial arts.
Grandmaster Kim teaches and demonstrates what it is to be a champion in martial arts as well daily life.
I have known Grandmaster Kim for many years, my sons and I receiving blackbelts under his teaching.
In This Episode:
– Grandmaster Kim’s experience coming to America
– Martial arts as a way of life
– What the future of Taekwondo might look like
– The importance of the Olympic spirit
– Mentoring and giving back to the community
Connect with Erik Weir: